Thursday 3 October 2019

RESEPI 66: SAMBAL KICAP GORENG PISANG


Hello everyone.

How are you? I hope you guys have an amazing wonderful day.
As for me, I’m not feeling so good. I’m not in good health. I hope you guys can pray for me to recover soon. Currently, the weather in my place is so bad. After three years of relatively clear skies, the haze reappeared in Malaysia in 2019. Haze caused by forest fires in Sumatra and Kalimantan in Indonesia has spread to countries in the region including Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, and the Philippines. I hope this haze will go away as per Malaysia’s weather agency said that the haze is likely to be reduced with the arrival of the monsoon transition period which begins this Tuesday and will last until early November. It will bring more thunderstorms and heavy rainfall.




Okey then, enough of haze story. Let’s start with the new recipe that I would like to share with you guys.This is such a simple dipping sauce that I always make when I’m eating a fried banana.

Ingredients
7 Thai Chilies
4 cloves garlic
4 tbsp sweet soy sauce
½ cup of water
1 tbsp sugar
Pinch of salt

Methods:
Blend or ground Thai Chilies and garlic until it becomes a smooth paste.
Cook the paste with sweet soy sauce, sugar, ½ cup of water and pinch of salt.
Cook until the sauce becomes thick.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, have your try "Bungkusit" delivery app ? https://bungkusit.com.my/
if you haven't you should try it .
Bungkusit is quite easy,you can send anything from food to documents