Saturday 16 March 2019

REVIEW: MAMEE DAEBAK NOODLES’ GHOST PEPPER SPICY CHICKEN



Hello guys,
How are you? Hope you guys have an amazing day!

Today I would like to review Mamee Daebak Noodles’ Ghost Pepper Spicy Chicken cup noodles. It is self-proclaimed to be the absolute indisputable spiciest instant noodles in Malaysia. 



Totally agreed!!! This is the father ..the mother of all spices. It’s spicier than Maggi Pedas Giler and even beat Samyang’s Hot Chicken 2x Spicy. My head, my nose and my ears...almost blew up eating this. Berdesinggggg.... with 1st bite only. You can felt the hwatttttnessss.!!


The noodles color is black and it come from cocoa powder, fruit and vegetable concentrate. So don't worry about the noodles. Worry more on the ghost pepper sauce.

Level of spiciness: 5/5
Total rating: 3/5

Spicier, more extreme!!! 
Totally HOT!!
#canornotchallenge FAILED!!

1 comment:

miszlinda said...

Wowwwww..My sister in law really love to eat spicy instant noodles.I must ask her to try.. �� she sure love it..