Saturday 22 December 2018

REVIEW: COPTHORNE HOTEL CAMERON HIGHLANDS


Hello guys…

How are you? Hope you guys have an amazing and wonderful day in this good December which is my birthday month.

So, today entry is a review on Copthorne Hotel Cameron Highlands which is the hotel that i stayed on my recent visit to Cameron Highlands.
 
Front view of the Copthorne Hotel Cameron Highlands


The address is at Kea Farm, Brinchang, 39100 Cameron Highlands, Malaysia. Located high above sea level with a cool climate all year round, Copthorne Hotel Cameron Highlands offers affordable accommodation and facilities including an indoor pool while surrounded by mountains and valleys. Formerly known as Equatorial Cameron Highlands. The hotel offers accommodation option of a Tudor-styled apartments or a hotel block and complemented with 3 restaurants, a swimming pool, a gymnasium, and tennis and squash courts. 

Why I'm so chubby honey??

The room types include suites, non-smoking rooms, family rooms and accessible rooms. Each room includes a TV with in-house video channels, minibar and tea and coffee making facilities. The Room Price Range is about RM 163 - RM 364 based on average rates for a standard room. The Copthorne Hotel Cameron Highlands is only 1 km away from various vegetable and fruit farms. Nearby attractions include Robinson Waterfall, the Butterfly Farm and Garden and Boh Tea Plantation.

My SIL and my mother in front of the hotel
At the hotel lobby. My niece so cute!!
 
I am a happy daughter!!

The journey of the check in is so smooth. We were booking 2 rooms at Booking.com. I'm not sure the name of the rooms. But once check in we get joining room. It’s cool! The hotel is located at the highest point in the whole of Cameroon Highlands. The room that we requested had a fantastic location looking over the complete Highland from the top. Guess what guys; there is No Air-Conditioner in these rooms. WHAT!! Yes, no AC guys. WHY? Because guys, the weather here is so cold already. You don’t need air conditioner to chill down the room, perfect weather! The rooms got fan in case you feel hot. Really?




All rooms images are from Google but still the rooms are same physically 


 I checked all the Hotel Amenities and all in but unfortunately our fridge doesn’t work and No Iron provided in the rooms. You have to iron your clothes at outside near emergency lift which only 1 iron at every level. I'm not a fussy traveler and this matter doesn’t bother me at all because the weather was so cold and I don’t need the refrigerator to keep my foods.
 
So chill!!

The good thing about this hotel is the Breakfast Buffet. I really enjoy it! Varieties of foods include Western and Asian cuisine.

My Good Breakfast of the day.

Overall, you may get a hotel with better facilities but for the location and site-seeing from the hotel, this is by far the best one in the whole Cameroon Highlands. In total, it was a very Pleasant Stay. My rating: 4/5.

From left: Sally, My Mother & My Lil' Brother plus my cutie Amanda.

Pesanan ringkas:
Lampu ini ada dekat dengan tepi katil. Hari kedua baru I tau nak switch on. Button ada dekat bawah ok.


No comments: