Saturday 25 May 2013

Terburu-buru.....

Tension giler mlm ni...susah nk ckp...n berkali-kali ckp...x faham- faham..so sad to org yg suka jump to conclusion ...bila ty berkali2...once jawab...terus utc...some feelings cant be describe...cant be told...cuba la paham...I need space...I need time...hurmmm....tp once ckp ...rasa release...love is difficult...but it is so easy to fall in luv...n it is so easy to let it go...dont force to luv if u dont hv any feeling anymore...love without trust also useless...sakit hati...damn...I already make my decision...it suppose to b the rite decision that I ever made......for both side...to u:...dont always jump to conclusion cuz akan memakan diri...jgn promise kalau x dpt buat apa yg dkata...dont brag if u never did it....hope u will b fine n find the rite girl ...who can understand u...be with u...like u said ....it so easy to find other girls...so go n find that suit u....end of my happy ending....xoxoxo

No comments: