Saturday 22 September 2018

RESEPI 36: SARDIN KACANG BUNCIS @ FRENCH BEAN SARDINE


Hellooooo guys…

How’s your day? Hope you all have an amazing day. Today I would like to share string bean sardine recipe which I learn from one of my favorite YouTuber. Recently, in Malaysia got many rumors regarding contaminated canned sardines. Malaysia Health Ministry has identified some of imported canned sardine and mackerel brands that are found to be contaminated with ROUNDWORMS. Can you all imagine??? ROUNDWORMS in your food??? 

Yes, I admit since the news, I never touch or ever eat canned sardine because one of my favorite brand canned sardine also found contaminated. It’s been almost 6-7 months I didn’t cook canned sardine until I watch this YouTuber cooked this dish. Look so delicious and make me want to try it. 

So let’s check the recipe out!!

BAHAN-BAHAN
1 tin kecil sardine
1 biji bawang Holland –hiris halus
3 ulas bawang putih- hiris halus
10 btg cili padi
½ inch halia- hiris halus
1 sdb cili kisar
2  sdb air asam jawa
1 biji tomato’
20 btg kacang buncis – hiris kecil-kecil
3 sdb kicap manis
Garam & gula




CARA-CARA
Tumis bawang Holland, bawang putih , halia, cili padi dan cili kisar . Masak sehingga naik bau.
Masukkan 1 tin sardine, air asam jawa dan 1 tin air . Guna tin sardine tadi. Masak hingga mendidih.
Masuk pula kacang buncis , tomato dan kicap. Perasakan dengan garam dan gula. Masak hingga kering.

Done you all…JOM MAKAN…!!!

2 comments:

Intan said...

Thanks for sharing

itsmesalrini said...

Most welcome and do follow my page...thanks ya