Wednesday 19 September 2018

REVIEW: SAMYANG HOT CHICKEN FLAVOR RAMEN SWEET BEAN SAUCE @ JJANG-BULDAK-BOKKEUM-MYEON


Hello guys….

I'm just back from Kuala Lumpur and Melaka. I'm visiting my sister in law’s new born baby….HANA NAFISA…nice name. And so cute...2.7kg only…Anyway, today I would like to share my review on SAMYANG ramen JJAJNG.  





This is one of my favorite ramen flavors. I have tried this ramen so many times and I don’t have time to review it previously. The flavor for this ramen is sweet bean sauce and have a little bit spicy. According to the Samyang official website, this Jjajang Fire Noodle variation is 1.5xs more spicy than their first spicy noodle pack. The noodles have the bright red color of the Samyang fire sauce with the thickness of the traditional Jjajangmyeon Black Bean Noodle dish. I fell in love with it instantly because of its addictive JjaJang flavors. It’s like rasa ala ala kicap dengan sedikit pedas gitew… I makan dengan telur, meatball, cucumber and whatever uols rasa bole add on. So I bagi rating 4/5 untuk this ramen. Sila la cuba uols. Memang recommended but for those yang tak suka soy sauce in their cooking might be don’t like this dish. Give it a try ok!!!




2 comments:

Nyasha said...

Looks good but is that egg on top? I'm craving to have more noodles in my cupboard.

I hope you'll be able to check out my post and comment soon: http://nyamwithny.com/ranking-all-the-samyang-buldak-bokkeum-myun/

itsmesalrini said...

Hi nyasha..how are you?

Thanks for blogwalking to my blog...Yes..it is egg on top...So yummy!

Will check your blog soon.