Sunday 30 September 2018

LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST


Hello guys…

How are you? Hope you guys have amazing days ever!! So today I would like to talk about “live life to the fullest”. We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have. Today, I am jobless but I don’t make my life miserable. Yes, we have debt to settle and of cause I will find the way. The most important thing is to think positive and be optimist. Yes, that right! Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions and the reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be. 


You have just one life to live. It is yours. Own it, claim it, live it, do the best you can with it. 
-
Hillary Clinton

Action may not always bring happiness but there is no happiness without action. Happiness is a state of activity. I love cooking, eating, reading and listening to music. So, my everyday routine is cooking and eating is for sure. Do whatever you like or love and this will bring happiness to you. Even if you don’t have enough money in your life, you can find happiness. Life is really simple but we insist on making it complicated. So on the other hand, happiness depends on a good breakfast, flowers in the yard, a drink or a nap, and then we are more likely to live with quite a bit of happiness. 

Am I right guys?


No comments: