Tuesday 5 March 2019

REVIEW: KFC GHOST PEPPER ZINGER BURGER | KFC MALAYSIA


KFC MALAYSIA recently have launched new menu - KFC Ghost Pepper Zinger and KFC Ghost Pepper Twister which is inspired by one of the world’s spiciest chillies, the Bhut Jolokia, also known as the Ghost Pepper, hailing all the way from India. Based on Wikipedia, in 2007, Guinness World Records certified that the ghost pepper was the world's hottest chili pepper, 400 times hotter than Tabasco sauce.




Here are my thoughts on the new burger.


The burger is similar as original Zinger Burger but the bun color is red. The bun is not soft. It got big slices tomatoes, Japanese cucumber and nachos as well. Not a big deal for me. The Ghost Pepper sauce have a sweet sour and a little bit heat taste. I am a spicy person and for this burger I don’t think it isn’t a HIT and HAWT enough for me.


The cucumber was so big!!!!



Level of spiciness: 1/5
Total Rating: 2/5

No comments: