Saturday 3 March 2018

REVIEW: DOMINOS PIZZA – SAMYEANG PIZZA AND AYAM HASEYO






Hello everybody…
Today review is about Domino’s Pizza on their latest promotion which is Samyeang Pizza and Ayam Haseyo.
I’ve tried Samyeang Beef Pizza and it has taste like BBQ Sauce with a bit spicy touch on it.
I gave 4/5 for rating. If you ask me whether i want to repeat the order? Absolutely yes!

I also tried ayam haseyo and i don’t really like it because it tastes similar with BBQ chicken wing! Nope! Not recommended! Rating: 2/5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say
that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all
I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

itsmesalrini said...

Thanks for your opinion....Really great to know that you enjoy my page...Keep reading!!