Sunday 20 January 2019

REVIEW: MCDONALD’S PROSPERITY BURGER – BEEF PATTY


Hello guys.
Today I want to review on McDonald’s Prosperity Burger.
In Malaysia, for every Chinese New Year, McDonald’s rolls out their Prosperity Burgers. The Burgers comes with two patties which is beef and chicken. I have previously had the prosperity burger, and quite liked it in the past.
OK now, Let’s Celebrate the return of the Prosperity Burger!


Prosperity Burger with beef patty

I bought Prosperity Beef Burger set which comes with Twister Fries and Mc Fizz. I change my fries to normal fries because I don’t like the taste of Twister Fries. For me, it quite salty.


What I like about the burger is that the sesame seed bun Does Not Go Soggy even though the patty is soaked in a good amount of black pepper sauce, giving a nice textural contrast. I read some review that their bun goes soggy and messy because of the sauce. I think some store are Generously put the black pepper sauce into the burger and it turn out soggy.


The Black Pepper sauce was both peppery and quite sweet, and it was as 'fresh' as the heat led it to be. It topped with fresh onions.


Personally speaking this year, the burger seems to have changed something about either the sauce or the meat that I just can’t quite put my finger around. I think it is not so spicy compared to last year.
Overall, I would say the beef is my favorite even I didn’t try yet the chicken patty. The beef just works way better with that black pepper and the onions! This is the 4th times I eat McDonald’s Beef Prosperity Burger since it launched this year. I also like their drink McFizz. So refreshing!



Rating:4/5

My receipt




No comments: