Monday 28 January 2019

SELF-DEVELOPMENT IS IMPORTANT IN A PERSON'S LIFE



In order for things to change in your life, in order to pursue where you want to be, you have to be into the person who is ready for the change. Self- development is vital to your success and has presented many opportunities in our lives. But where do you start if you want to begin your self-development journey? Some people felt wrong to change. It is not easy to build self-improvement. Actually, by starting with simple ones will give you boost and can enhances your confidence.

How can you figure out in which direction you need to develop yourself and grow now and in the nearest future and what your priorities are? Only by analyzing your current life and figuring out what kind of life you want to lead in the future, as well as what you need to do to get there. I believe that the first action is to take some time to self-reflect. Ask yourself.

What I want in my life?
What I want to be?
What I want to change?
How are my finances?
How are your relationships with family and friends?

Once you’ve had time to reflect, write down your thoughts and by putting those thoughts down on paper helps them to become real and will encourage you to follow them further. I also always ask myself, what I want in my life when I felt down. Self-reflect is so important in order to get better self-development journey.

Next is take a step. Just take a step. Taking a step is a start of moving your dream forward. Although you can never guarantee that all actions will result to success but it’s always much better than not doing anything. You will muster the courage to face your fears in the process of making small steps of action. Taking a step shows you are making a commitment. A commitment reflects the changes that we are ready to absorb in our life that really pleases you and keeps you happy. As keeping your soul happy will definitely build a happy and joyful personality and the surrounding environment happy. Once you make a commitment, some of the incredible doors will open for you.

For examples:
Build on your strengths:  I love reading and writing. Previously I don’t’ any idea that writing can be expand into digital media. So, what I do is create a blog and start posting my writing. How? I take a step by searching all the information regarding blog writing. Actually, constantly working on your skills will give rise to the ability where an individual will become master of his or her unique skills.

Overcome your fear and negative thoughts: We all know that no one is perfect in this world. Everyone on this earth have some fear and this fear thus retards the overall self-development. Hence you should always work and focus on the positive side of every aspect.  As for me, I have revenge issues and they’ve been destructive to some important relationships. To overcome this matter, what I do is find and talk to someone who is I think have positive vibes. Don’t be ashamed to call your longtime friend that you never reach out previously. You would be surprised that this friend will help you on your situations.

Forget the past: We often see people around us regretting for the things that they have performed in the past, in the form of mistakes, commitments, etc. which harm the self-development. So do I. I also have experienced down side when I resigned my job in 2016 as Department Manager in one of biggest retail store in Malaysia. Then I noticed that it won’t help me to find a new job.  Again, Self-reflect.  Hence, one should always focus on the present situations, leaving back the past. So, we should not spoil today’s happiness remembering the past.

Holiday: How about a break from the same, boring, tiring and stressful day or situation? You can plan a small vacation or holiday to please the body and refresh the mind, which in turn will automatically increase the graph of output that is being liberated by our body. Believe me, it always works. You will feel more motivated and will decrease some burden in your mind.

The life is competitive and tough you have to get tougher to achieve those higher goals. That is why crucial for everyone who aspires to accomplish anything have to make numerous attempts and keep on trying even after failing, when it comes to goals that truly matter to you. 

I know very well what it feels like when you cannot achieve a goals or what you want, you will spend days and nights thinking about it but I also know that there is only one solution to not let the absence of the desired outcome take your enthusiasm away from you. Just do things that are good for you, so you will become happy and healthy. You need the change to positive mindset. The moment you claim personal responsibility over your life, you will learn the importance of steering your own ship. You will start to make decisions for yourself and end up feeling less stressful and happier. We live in a digital information age. All the information is at our finger tips. Reflect. Research. Take a step and make on your own journey.





No comments: