Thursday 17 January 2019

MORNING BRIEFING WITH ROTI JALA


Assalamualaikum

Hi guys.
How are you? Hope you guys are doing well and have an amazing day. Today, I’m having ‘Roti Jala’ for my breakfast. 


So yummy!!Rating: 4/5. My sister in law, Rafizah, make this ‘roti jala’ for her small business. For those who are staying at Alor Setar , Kedah, you can order from her. This is her contact no 013-4448850.




As you all known or probably not, I’ve been blogging since 2012 but not thoroughly into it. Just for fun. I started to focus on my blog contents on 2018 which is last year. I've posted many recipes, reviews and some travel trip. My blog basically is all about my interests, thoughts and passion of life. This is my motto:
Food Is My Passion
Music Is My Drug
Book Is My Pleasure
Travel Is My Therapy

Anything can be in my blog. There are no specific contents. I will share anything that come to my minds. It is like my digital journal of life. Hope you guys don’t get annoy by my posting. That’s all for my morning briefing.
Thank you very much for spending your time reading my blog.



No comments: