Tuesday 1 January 2019

REVIEW: SAMYANG TOPPOKI


Today i want to review a new flavor which is the TOPOKKI by Samyang Food Malaysia. The Ramen itself is a bit different from Samyang Nuclear. Have a small curly texture.  

When you making this Ramen, you can’t pour in too much water for the sauce even the packaging may state that using 350ml water. I have to reduce it around 150-200ml. This is based on how much you want the sauce to be thick.  FYI, there is no rice cake provided in this ramen. I didn’t put any side dish such as fish cake  or even rice cake.  I only add egg and cili padi. The spiciness level is medium, have a little sweetness which I’m not into it. Overall, I would say that this is not my favorite. I won’t buy it again because I don’t like the sauce taste. Rating 2/5.




No comments: